Our easy to read booklets tell you about:
- your legal rights and
- legal problems you can solve yourself.
Some of these brochures are about cases we take. Some are about cases we don’t take. We only take legal problems that you yourself can’t go to jail for. If you have a criminal case, you need to call the Public Defender’s office.
We take as many cases as we can. We are sorry we don’t have enough lawyers for everyone. What if we can’t take your case? We still may be able to give you one-time legal advice. Or tell you where else you can get help. We also have booklets on this website. They may help you with your legal problem. To see a list of all the booklets,click HERE or in the list on the left.
Want to find legal help? Click on the name of a booklet.
- Bill Collectors bugging you?
- Child Support – (manutención infantil – En Español)
- Food Stamps
- Getting, erasing or correcting your criminal record
- How to keep your paycheck from being garnished
- How to testify in court
- How to testify virtually for court
- How to opt-out of receiving credit card and insurance offers in the mail
- Making money decisions for someone
- Paying for a nursing home
- Save on your phone bill
- School fees