Some of these booklets are about cases we take. Some are about cases we don’t take. We only take cases where you yourself can’t go to jail. If you have a criminal case, call the Public Defender’s office.
We take as many cases as we can. We are sorry we don’t have enough lawyers for everyone. What if we can’t take your case? We still may be able to give you one-time legal advice. Or tell you where else you can get help. We also have booklets on this website. They may help you with your legal problem. To see a list of all the booklets, click HERE.
Click on the name of a booklet to find out more.
- P-EBT (Pandemic EBT) – en español – بالإسبانية
- Help paying Medicare costs (COMING SOON)
- How the health care law helps you (COMING SOON)
- Living Will/Advance Health Care Plan (COMING SOON)
- Living Will/Advance Health Care Plan En Español (COMING SOON)
- How to make health care decisions for someone else
- Nursing Home Rights (COMING SOON)
- Paying for care in a nursing home or your home
- Turned down for Social Security disability pay? Here’s what to do (COMING SOON)
- Your Rights to Stay in the Nursing Home(C0MING SOON)
Need help paying for medicine?
Check out these web sites. Clicking on the name will take you to their web site.