We may be able to help with employment problems.
When you contact Legal Aid Society for help with a work problem, the help that we can provide will depend on the kind of problem. We will always help you find some resources for help and advice. We will always help you find some resources for help and advice. We don’t have lawyers to help with every case. But a lawyer from Legal Aid Society or our Volunteer Lawyers Program may be able to represent you in the following kinds of cases:
- You need help to get a job because you have a criminal background
- You need help to reinstate a driver’s license
- You need help to prevent job termination
- You need help collecting wages
- You need help to get or keep benefits from your job
- You have been treated differently based on race, what country you’re from, sex, color, religion, age, or disability
- You have been denied unemployment compensation benefits
We also have Legal Help Booklets on this website. They may help you with your legal problem.
If you want to talk to a lawyer for advice about your problem, you can come to a Free Legal Help Clinic. Click to see times and dates for legal advice.
You can also go on-line and ask a lawyer a question. Click here for TNFreeLegal Answers.