Legal Aid Society of Middle Tennessee and the Cumberlands (LAS) is seeking an experienced and creative marketing editor/graphic designer/video editor/social media manager for immediate hire to create customized video, print and web assets and presentations for a growing and energetic nonprofit. The Brand and Content Manager will also manage the Legal Aid Society of Middle Tennessee and the Cumberlands website. Reporting to the Deputy Director of Community Engagement and Communications, the Content Manager is responsible for overall management and creation of the content marketing and at the Legal Aid Society of Middle Tennessee and the Cumberlands (LASMTC).
Required Qualifications: Required Qualifications/Experience
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communication, Graphic Design or similar area of study preferred.
- Intermediate or higher expertise level with video editing software (Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, etc.)
- Intermediate or higher expertise level with creating custom graphics for video, print, web, and presentation assets (Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc.)
- Intermediate or higher expertise level in Microsoft PowerPoint for creating professional-level presentations
- Must be familiar with project management tools/software
- Must be social media proficient and manage the company’s social media accounts.
- Strong communication and organizational skills to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines involving input from various colleagues within the organization
- Ability to manage and build a team of volunteer staff
- Expertise in plain language, plain language design, or willingness to learn.
Salary: Dependent on experience. Excellent benefits.
Legal Aid Society has thirty-seven attorneys in eight offices in Middle and East Tennessee. Its attorneys provide low-income people expert legal assistance at all levels of state and federal court. Its staff includes national authorities in the fields of domestic violence, housing, consumer law, federal income taxation, health advocacy, nonprofit group representation, social security and special education. For more information about LAS, visit www.las.org.
Applications must include a cover letter, resume and three references (with phone numbers), along with a link to your work portfolio and salary requirements. No phone calls, please. Send by mail or e-mail (in Word or PDF format) to:
Re: Content Manager Position
Legal Aid Society
1321 Murfreesboro Rd, Suite 400
Nashville, TN 37217
Apply as soon as possible. Legal Aid Society of Middle Tennessee and the Cumberlands provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.